All the papers submitted to FETMS 2019 should be written in English in word format. Each paper will be reviewed by two to three judges. Submitting a paper means that at least one of the paper's authors is willing to register. Please submit your paper via email. General paper should have 5 pages, and extra pages will be charged.
Please download the to fill in, then submit it and the paper by email.
Type setting of papers:
Submission email: ICFETMS@126.com
1. Articles submitted, which including words, symbols, pictures, words on the pictures, forms and formulas should be written in English.
2. Make sure that the paper you submitted has not been published. One paper for many journals and plagiarism are prohibited. You can check for duplicates at your own expense through CrossCheck, Turnitin or other query systems. Otherwise, articles rejection caused by the repetition rate will be borne by the author. Papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be exposed on the conference home page.
3. The papers submitted should be Microsoft Word documents.
4. All links in the references must be valid.
5. The papers should be typeset according to the template on the official website of the conference with no less than 4 pages.